Quality PolicyClick here for a printable version of this document
QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT
Maldon Building Services Ltd provides construction and maintenance services in line with agreed contract requirements and meeting the expectations of the client. Maldon Building Services Ltd ensures that this quality policy statement and the associated procedures apply to all activities and work undertaken within the company.
To achieve customer satisfaction and improve our business through quality, we are committed to:
- Developing a quality management system by meeting the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 and making consistent improvements of its effectiveness.
- Knowing customerís needs and expectations, continually providing high quality services that meet and exceed the requirements of our clients.
- Solving customer complaints immediately, preventing problems from recurring and occurring, and earning client trust.
- Setting quality goals from a customerís viewpoint, understanding the condition of achievement and reviewing the appropriateness and adequateness of the goals.
- The establishment and regular review of business objectives through and effective internal audit and management review process.
The quality policy if based on these basic principles:
- Ensure that we fully identify and conform to the needs of our clients.
- Review our service provision processes and identify the potential for errors and taking the necessary action to eliminate them.
- Company operations, decisions, plans and actions will be conducted in accordance with this policy.
- All of our staff, throughout the company, will be trained to fully understand, and effectively implement and maintain the policy and objectives.
This policy statement will be reviewed at Management Review meeting on (a minimum) of an annual basis.